I want to make a device that you can use when you’re reading that won’t affect you until you finish the book and then it’ll give you the option of forgetting the story so you can reread the book for the first time whenever you want
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
I feel like I can’t date a guy until I know these things about him
u know what would be cool. if you could wear whatever you wanted whenever you wanted without having to feel bad or weird or shamed about it. show up to work in plated armor. show up to a staff meeting in full cosplay. wear a dress to play tackle football. wear a bikini at the dinner table. dress in scuba gear for your wedding ceremony.
did you mean sims
If you don’t think Chekov is adorable you are wrong.
i’m calling it
season nine of supernatural is gonna be sam, dean and a slightly helpful cas trying to teach a bunch of confused ex-angels how to fuckin behave this is gonna be like the kindergarten cop
“I have a headache.”
“Maybe it’s a demon.”
“IT’S NOT A DEMON!”
ITS NOT A DEMON
Oh my god. that would be hilarious. I would be dying from laughter if this was an actual line
Do you ever fear rejection so much, that you reject yourself for others before they can reject you?
ALL THE FREAKING TIME
that’s actually a personal policy of mine
Fucking Wesley the sass master, here.